Burke Mortgage can help Connecticut residents find the best possible loan, to fit their circumstances. Because we work with a large variety of loan programs and loan sources we can take the time needed to fit you into a program that is right for you, not just what the bank wants to sell you.
Not sure what type of loan you want? Burke Mortgage can help you identify the type of mortgage loan you will qualify for. Following is a list of some of the different types of mortgage and refinance loans:
Conventional Mortgage Loans
Conventional mortgage loans include all fixed rate and ARM Products with all mortgage insurance options available to suit your needs.
For those 62+ a reverse mortgage loan can be applied for to:
- Live off the equity
- Purchase a Home
CHFA Loans – The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
CHFA loans are designed to provide affordable housing in Connecticut. There are many CHFA mortgage programs available to eligible homebuyers and for homebuyers in areas targeted for revitalization.
FHA Loans – Federal Housing Administration
- FHA loans – all fixed rate and Arm Products
- FHA 203K Rehab Loans
- FHA Streamline Refinances
- FHA HUD REO
More Types of Mortgages and Equity Lines
- HARP 2.0 Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- HomeReady Loans available for qualified applicants in the low to mid income range
- HomeStyle Renovation Program Loans
- Jumbo Loans Fixed Rat and Arm Produces
- USDA Loans Purchase and Refinance
- VA Loans to include purchase and refinance