Let’s Celebrate our Appreciations of our military veterans.
Loans for Veterans Purchasing a Home in Connecticut
Veterans are you interested to see if you are interested in finding out if you are qualified for VA home mortgage loans?
A Veteran VA home mortgage loan with the current low interest rates could be the winning combination you need to help you buy a home.
VA loans offer great features that can help if you don’t have a great credit score and not much money to put down. You can have a credit score as low as 620. And you don’t necessarily need money for a down payment. Competitive rates and no mortgage insurance premiums may mean lower monthly payments than conventional loans.
Great Home Loan Options for Veterans
If you are veteran of the US military call to find out if you qualify for any of these options:
- Options for no down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium
- Low to no reserve requirements
- Credit scores as low as 580 (Conforming) and 620 (Jumbo)
- VA Jumbo with loan amounts as high as $1.5 million are available
- Variety of fixed and adjustable rate loan options available
- Seller or lender may contribute to veteran’s closing costs